Need Precast Walls?
Pretoria Precast Walls
We do affordable deliveries of prefab materials in Centurion as well as in the greater Pretoria region.
EASY AFFORDABLE WALLING
Pretoria precast walls. We are a local supplier that can solve all your precast walling needs at one place.
We supply the whole range of precast walls available in Pretoria, Gauteng.
Small enough to care but big enough to deliver.
As we manufacture our own products we also offer the best available pricing on precast concrete walls.
Check out our extensive product range for instant privacy for your property.
Our walls offer:
- Fraction of the cost of other walling methods.
- Maintenance free.
- Double sided patterns.
- Beautiful looks.
- Instant privacy and security.
We also do repairs and extensions to all types of precast walls.
Get your no charge precast wall quote online. If you need a new wall, precast wall prices, wall extensions to make walls higher or just a repair we can help.
Why Choose A Precast Wall?
Precast concrete walls offer many benefits:
- Can be quickly erected (usually within a day, up to 70m)
- High quality and very durable steel reinforced Precast walls
- Cost-effective Eco Walls for farms and plots
- Can be customized according to your style, colour, and property look
- Are easy to repair
- And is easy to do wall extensions on
Precast Wall Repairs
- If your cement precast wall is damaged or cracked, a precast wall specialist can repair it for you. Simply complete the online form or call today for a quotation.
Precast Wall Extensions
- If you want to raise the height of your wall for additional security and privacy, call today and get the job done!
Types of Precast Walling
There are a wide range of precast wall options available
- Plain precast walling
- Brickcrete Precast walling
- Decorative precast walling
- Louvre precast walling
- Eco precast walling
- Block brick precast walling
- Concrete palisade fencing
- Vibracrete walls
- Klinker brick precast walling
- Precast wall inserts
- Precast palisades
- Prefab palisades
- Prefab walling
Free quotes and wall measured in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Centurion
Get your free cost estimate today, at Pretoria Precast Walling. Fill in the form online and we will give you a no charge cost estimate and exact measurement at your home or commercial premises. We are available in all suburbs in and around Pretoria, Johannesburg, Centurion, and South Africa including:
Areas that we offer precast walling for sale and installations:
- Precast Walls Johannesburg, Sandton, Randburg, Midrand
- Precast Walls East Rand
- Precast Walls Pretoria and Centurion
- Precast Walls Midrand
- Precast Walls Glen Austen
Precast Walling Product Range
There are many different types and styles of precast walls that you can choose from to match your home.
FACE BRICK / STONEFENCE PRECAST WALLING
Face Brick and Block brick precast walling is incredibly popular to give your wall a traditional brick wall look without spending the money that it costs to build with brick.
It is fast to install and can be erected in one day. Face-brick finish is a great alternative if the concrete look of the usual precast concrete walling.
Decorative Precast Walling
•Decorative precast walling is a combination of plain precast moulds and decorative panels for a unique and beautiful look. It is normally customized according to your needs and can also be painted in any colour.
• They come in many different patterns and shapes and it is up to you to pick your favourite.
Louvre Precast Walling
• Louvre precast walling uses thin horizontal panels to create an understated, yet classy boundary wall. Louvre precast walls are our most popular seller.
• Like other kinds of precast walling, it looks great in its raw form or it can be painted to enhance and match the look of your property.
Plain Precast Walling
• Plain precast walling is one of the most inexpensive options for your property boundary. This is the perfect solution if you are on a budget but require no-nonsense security.
• This kind of precast walling perfectly matches most buildings and homes and is a great investment.
Concrete Palisade Fencing
• Concrete palisades are strong and durable because they are all steel reinforced.
• Poles and beams. All holes are grouted to prevent any tampering of holes. All our products have a smooth finish with a concrete colour.
Frequently asked questions
Tips, tricks and questions:
How can I clean my precast wall?
Usually, hosing it down with some water will remove dust and dirt but if this doesn’t work, you could wipe it down with a soapy solution and then use a high pressure hose.
Can I paint my precast wall?
Once you’ve chosen your desired paint colour, clean your precast wall to remove dust and grime. Ensure that there are no cracks or blemishes in your wall before sealing it with a precast sealant. Add a layer of primer, allow to dry and then paint 1 to 2 coats of colour paint. Finish off with a concrete paint sealer.
How durable is precast walling?
Precast walling is the most durable kind of walling. It can withstand even the most extreme weather conditions and is fireproof as well. Intruders find it difficult to break a precast wall, making it the perfect security feature.
How long does it normally take for a precast wall to be put up?
Depending on the length of your wall, it can normally be put up within 1 day, making it a very convenient option.
Can I fix my precast wall myself?
You can but you will probably need a replacement panel or piece which can be bought from one of the companies on this website.
Our areas in:
• Pretoria Precast Walling Specialist Johannesburg
• Pretoria Precast Walling Specialist Rooihuiskraal
• Pretoria Precast Walling Specialist Kyalami
• Pretoria Precast Walling Specialist Blue Hills
• Pretoria Precast Walling Specialist Knopjeslaagte
• Pretoria Precast Walling Specialist Monavoni
• Pretoria Precast Walling Specialist Olievenhoutbosch
• Pretoria Precast Walling Specialist Zwartkops
• Precast Walling Johannesburg
• Precast Walling Midrand Rand
• Precast Walling Centurion
• Precast Walling Valhalla
• Precast Walling Kyalami